ATTENTION!!! The California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) will extend the comment period for the Alameda Creek Bridge Replacement Draft Environmental Impact Report (DEIR) until 5:00 PM on Friday, April 3, 2015. Additionally, Caltrans will hold a second public meeting in Sunol and will send notification e-mails and mailers once the date is finalized.
- Recap of Caltrans Niles Canyon Project Stakeholder Meeting – 9/3/15
- CALTRANS Hearing in Sunol Tonight (3/23)
- Official Notice from CALTRANS for Bridge DEIR Comment Extention and Sunol Meeting
- Comment period officially extended for bridge replacement and sunol meeting date
- Comment Period for Alameda Creek Bridge Replacement DEIR Extended – 2nd Meeting in Sunol